Sometimes people ask us, “why should I work with a realtor if I can list the home on my own?” We’ve put together a short list of reasons why it’s worth partnering with an agent.
1. Selling a home takes time.
– Do you have time to show your home to every interested buyer? Are you ready to commit large amounts of time to market your property? By partnering with an agent, you’ll get someone dedicated to selling your home (and for the best possible price!)
2. Agents have access to large networks.
– Although you can list your home on sites such as Zillow, Trulia, and other public access sites, working with an agent gives you access to buyers that are eager to purchase & other agents with potential clients. Most agents have a Rolodex of contacts so they can easily spread the word about your property!
3. Agents help you find qualified buyers.
– When listing a home on your own, it can be difficult to ensure the buyers looking at your home are qualified to purchase. Realtors are trained to ask the right questions that determine the seriousness, qualification, and motivations of the buyer.
4. Agents are trained to negotiate prices.
– Sometimes negotiations are a big part of the selling process to ensure you get the best value for your home. Agents that have been working in the industry have been through the process multiple times, and can help guide your decision making process.
At the end of the day, our team of agents has your best interests at heart. We strive to take the best care of our clients to ensure the selling process is easy, and they receive the max amount for this home. If you have any questions about selling your home, send us a message or drop them in the comments below. We’d love to hear from you!