10 REASONS TO USE AN SRES!
Did you know Jim Bigelow of The Bigelow Group at Coldwell Banker Select in Tulsa, Oklahoma has his S.R.E.S designation? This means he can meet the special needs of maturing Oklahomans when selling or buying residential or investment properties in the Tulsa metro area.
10 REASONS TO USE AN S.R.E.S.:
- Works first and foremost to understand the unique needs, considerations, and goals of the individual 50+ client and to always have the best interest of the client in mind.
- Has the knowledge and compassion to counsel clients through the major financial, legal, and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, selling, or buying.
- Serves the needs of multiple generations including adult children and caregivers, by bringing experience and insight into life’s transitions.
- Takes a no-pressure approach and will take the time needed to listen and advise so the client is comfortable and confident in their choices.
- Understand the emotional demands a transition can make on a senior and their family and tries to minimize them.
- Tailors the marketing and steps of buying or selling to the needs of an older client.
- Understands state and federal laws regarding senior housing and how Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security can impact housing decisions.
- Has knowledge of uses benefits, procedures, and issues involved in various reverse mortgages.
- Is knowledgeable in the uses of pensions, 401K accounts, and IRAs in real estate transactions.
- Has a wide network of local senior housing options, elder support services, and other senior-focused professionals who can assist in counseling and planning all aspects of a transition.
So, when looking for a realtor who will respond to your specific age 50+ real estate needs, look for the SRES designation. You can count on your SRES to guide you through the process and make the transition less stressful and more successful!
Call Jim Bigelow today (918)640-4657 or email: Jim@jimbigelow.com.