Three ways to price your home!
Underpricing your home may lead to:
– Decreasing your future buying power
– Buyers may assume something is wrong
– You may be leaving money on the table
Overpricing your home may lead to:
– Needing a price drop which can raise red flags
– Having your home sit on the market longer than needed
– Detering potential buyers
Pricing at market value will help you:
– Have a better chance of a bidding war
– Receive an offer at or above the listing price
– Sell your home quicker
If you’re looking to list your home, send us a message or give us a call! We would be happy to connect with you and provide the best listing price for your home.
Lindsey Stucky / Coldwell Banker Select